Individuals interested in seeking employment with PLC should email resumes to Eric Hencken.
Manager, Real Estate Valuation
Porto Leone Consulting LLC is seeking a qualified Manager to join our Real Estate Valuation practice in the Greater Philadelphia Region. Our real estate valuation team performs valuations for a variety of purposes including mergers and acquisitions, management planning, financial reporting, and litigation support. This candidate must have a demonstrated ability to manage a variety of complex engagements. Experience in leading and developing staff and sales is a plus. A bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, economics, or accounting, an MAI designation, plus five to eight years of experience working with an accounting or valuation firm is required. Ability to visit the Philadelphia Metro Office on an occasional basis with option to work remotely once the position is established.
Social Media Marketing Specialist (part-time)
Porto Leone Consulting is currently seeking qualified individuals in our Greater Philadelphia Office who have a desire to lead our firm’s digital marketing strategies on a part-time basis.
- Gain an understanding of our business in order to create effective ways to establish our firm as an industry expert through digital marketing
- Research and write articles relevant to our business
- Manage and create content for social media platforms (with a concentration on LinkedIn)
- Manage Email Campaigns
- Collaborate with our webmaster to keep our website current with a focus on SEO
- Use Google Alerts and other search options to help market our boutique valuation firm by focusing on the most appropriate platforms to share our insights
- A Degree in Marketing, Communications and or Public Relations
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Willingness to lead digital marketing efforts
- Ability to offer creative ways to market our firm
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong understanding of computer systems and social media applications
- Professional demeanor and integrity
- Solid work ethic and ability to work flexible hours
- Outstanding research skills
- This is a paid position at an hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Part-time – about 20 hours per month with the opportunity to work remotely once established in the position
- When replying, please include a writing sample and examples of social media posts